The birthday of Bal Gopal or Lord Krishna or Laddu Gopal is observed by his devotees every year with grace and glee. The birthday of Shri Krishna is well-known as Krishna Janmashtami and also Gokulashtami. On this holy day, devotees keep fast, spend a sleepless night, sing worshipful songs, offer different types of bhogs, and pray all night and day to ensure blessing and boon from lord Krishna.
Day & Date of Janmashtami Celebration
Each year the day falls on the 8th day of Krishna Paksha (dark fortnight) of the Bhadrapada month. In 2022, the Janmashtami is about to get celebrated on the 18th of August (Krishna Jayanti) and the 19th of August (Dahi Handi). From East to West and North to South – different states of India celebrate this special day in different ways.
Bhog Offering According to Rashi on Janmashtami
Millions of devotees offer different types of sweets (traditional and contemporary) to Lord Krishna as Bhog. From Peda to Malpua, Rabdi to Makhan Misri and to name a few are offered to Gopal /Krishna on this day. Some devotees also prepare 56 or Chappan bhogs, especially milk-based recipes to please Lord Krishna on this auspicious day.
Today, we will explore something different about Janmashtami that every devotee of Lord Krishna should know. We will know which bhog a native should offer to Lord Krishna or Bal Gopal according to his/her zodiac; no matter whether it is your moon sign and/or sun sign.
Let’s dive in,
- Aries: If you are Aries then offer sugar or sugar candy to Lord Krishna on the auspicious day of Janmashtami. You can experience positive changes in your life for sure.
- Taurus: Offer butter to Lord Krishna this Janmashtami if you are a Taurus native. Your health issues will be resolved and you will gain affirmative results.
- Gemini: If you are Gemini, offer cow milk made ghee and curd to Lord Vishnu/Krishna to welcome luck and happiness in your personal and professional life.
- Cancer: For Cancer natives, it is auspicious to offer saffron mixed milk to Lord Krishna. Natives who are struggling to have children get benefited from this.
- Leo: If you are a Leo then offer ghee mixed bhog to Lord Krishna with mishri/sugar candy. You will experience sudden gain reputation and promotion at your job place.
- Virgo: For Virgo natives, it will be beneficial to offer mawa to Lord Krishna on this day. It will increase positivity in your life.
- Libra: If you are Libra, offer pure cow ghee to Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna will get you rid of all your health-related issues and bring prosperity in life.
- Scorpio: You should offer milk to Lord Krishna on Janmashtami if you are Scorpio. You will get relief from monetary issues.
- Sagittarius: If you are Sagittarius then offer fruits along with Panchamrit to Lord Vishnu on this day. You will easily triumph over your enemies with the blessing of the Lord.
- Capricorn: Capricorn natives should offer sweet betal leaves to Lord Krishna to engage luck and bliss in life.
- Aquarius: If you are Aquarian, offer dry fruits along with red sweets to lord Krishna. You will bring luck to your workplace with the boon of the lord.
- Pisces: Pisces people should offer ghee with mishri/sugar candy to Lord Krishna on Janmashtami. Lord will get pleased with you and remove all hurdles related to law and your personal life for sure.
On a Final Note,
Curious Kasturi wishes all of you a happy and prosperous Krishna Janmashtami. We hope, the tips will bring the bliss of positivity and success to all of your lives. We will come up with new and interesting topics time and again. Don’t forget to share your valuable comments below. We would be happy to listen to you.
Thanks for visiting and spending precious time of yours reading this blog!